Monday, June 23, 2008

On why someone should employ me as their subeditor

From Cleo, ninemsn.com:

'“People use the expression ‘I feel it in my gut’ in relation to knowing something’s right or wrong, but I don’t think that’s a sign of instinct or knowing,” says Butolucci. “It’s an instinct if you feel it everywhere in your body, but if you just feel it in the pit of your stomach it’s probably a fear.” If that’s the case, you need to find out where the fear has originated. According to Gunn, friends can often be the best counsellors.

They know you intimately and are usually able to see sense in a situation you’re freaking out over. [SUBS: Sarah needs to add a Gunn quote here, but will do that tomorrow when she’s back in the office]'

Heh.

But let's not ask why I'm reading this.

No comments: